Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Hats and Loren Hope

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Look What I Got: Hats and Loren Hope

hats and loren hope 1 
Blouse: Anthropologie via Instagram | Jeans: Old Navy (worn, similar) | Shoes: Target (worn, similar) | 
Carina Necklace: Loren Hope via Rocks Box (exact) | Sunglasses: RayBan (worn, exact) | 
Watch: Michael Kors (worn, similar) | Pave Link Bracelet: Urban Gem via Rocks Box (worn) | 
Crystal Sunburst Bracelet: J. Crew Factory via Instagram (similar
Sign up for Rocks Box here and receive a free month of service!
hats and loren hope 2 Hats and Loren Hope 3 Hats and Loren Hope 4 Hats and Loren Hope 5

Finally, the Rocks Box peeps answered my prayers and sent me a Loren Hope necklace.  It's the holy grail of necklaces.  And the price matches such designation at $165.  I can't give this beauty back.  I'll sell off all my other necklaces in order to keep this gem.  Ok, that's a bit extreme.  But, I am selling some of my necklaces and other clothes that don't get enough love in my Instagram shop.  You should stop by, buy stuff, and help me fund my sparkly necklace addiction.  Here's just a few of the items available in the shop!




 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...