Penniless Socialite: Camouflage Utility Jacket and Stacked Necklaces

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Camouflage Utility Jacket and Stacked Necklaces

Camo Utility Jacket and Firmoo 2 Camo Utility Jacket and Firmoo 3 Camo Utility Jacket and Firmoo 4 Camo Utility Jacket and Firmoo 1

I am pretty darn proud of this outfit.  It's all about the layering.  I layered my casual camouflage utility jacket with a business-like button down.  And then I layered up some jewels around my neck.  Those necklaces really look like they go together!  This outfit is one of my new cold-weather faves.  Too bad no one can see it under the parka I've been having to wear around New Jersey.


Glasses: c/o Firmoo (exact) (BOGO FREE V-day SALE!)
Utility Jacket: Old Navy (similar for only $29!!!)
Top: Michael Kors via Marshall's (similar)
Booties: Macy's (worn, similar)
Jeans: Banana Republic (worn, similar)
Kate Spade Riviera Garden Bib: Bloomingdale's (similar, worn)
Juliet & Co. Minuit Choker via Rocks Box (similar)
Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "tarabff."
Bracelet: Banana Republic (worn, similar)
Watch: Michael Kors (worn, similar)

Linking up with Sunday Funday, Manic Monday,  Mix it Monday, Let It Shine, Monday Mingle, Trend Spin Link Up, Syle Sessions, The Pleated Poppy, Style Me Wed.. Transatlantic Blonde, Pumps & Push Ups, Whims Wednesday, Because Shanna Said So, I Feel Pretty, Be.You.,tiful Link Party, Mix and Match Fashion, Friday's Fab Favorites, Passion for Fashion
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...