Penniless Socialite: Camouflage Utility Jacket and Stacked Necklaces

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Camouflage Utility Jacket and Stacked Necklaces

Camo Utility Jacket and Firmoo 2 Camo Utility Jacket and Firmoo 3 Camo Utility Jacket and Firmoo 4 Camo Utility Jacket and Firmoo 1

I am pretty darn proud of this outfit.  It's all about the layering.  I layered my casual camouflage utility jacket with a business-like button down.  And then I layered up some jewels around my neck.  Those necklaces really look like they go together!  This outfit is one of my new cold-weather faves.  Too bad no one can see it under the parka I've been having to wear around New Jersey.


Glasses: c/o Firmoo (exact) (BOGO FREE V-day SALE!)
Utility Jacket: Old Navy (similar for only $29!!!)
Top: Michael Kors via Marshall's (similar)
Booties: Macy's (worn, similar)
Jeans: Banana Republic (wornsimilar)
Kate Spade Riviera Garden Bib: Bloomingdale's (similarworn)
Juliet & Co. Minuit Choker via Rocks Box (similar)
Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "tarabff."
Bracelet: Banana Republic (wornsimilar)
Watch: Michael Kors (worn, similar)

Linking up with Sunday FundayManic Monday,  Mix it MondayLet It ShineMonday MingleTrend Spin Link UpSyle SessionsThe Pleated PoppyStyle Me Wed.. Transatlantic BlondePumps & Push UpsWhims WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyBe.You.,tiful Link PartyMix and Match FashionFriday's Fab FavoritesPassion for Fashion
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...