Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: February Wishlist

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Look What I Got: February Wishlist

I have a short little list of pretties I am looking at this month.  It's a very sparkly list I think.  I'm trying really hard to stay away from shopping retail and to find similar items on Poshmark or Instagram.  I've also gotten into trading stuff too!  It's like free shopping!  
I'd settle for any color of a large Sarra Cuff from Loren Hope and pretty much any print Lilly Pulitzer Murfee scarf.  If you know of any one selling on Instagram or Poshmark, let me know!
February 2015 Wishlist


 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...