Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Lilly for Target My Fans Shift

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Look What I Got: Lilly for Target My Fans Shift

Lilly for Target-my fans shift (5) Lilly for Target-my fans shift (4) Lilly for Target-my fans shift (3) Lilly for Target-my fans shift (2) Lilly for Target-my fans shift (1)

 No, I did not wrestle another lady for this dress.  I stayed far far away from the chaos that was Lilly for Target.  I waited a week and then snatched this brightly colored shift on eBay for just about $20 over the retail price (including shipping).  I figured $20 was a small price to pay for my sanity (and possibly my limbs).

My Fans Shift: Lilly for Target
Update: This is actually the Fan Dance Shift...too many fan-related names in this collection.
Sandals: Target (similar)
Link Bracelet: Banana Republic (similar, only $19!)
Bangle: Coach (similar)
Sunglasses: Kate Spade (options)

And there is a new face helping us out with the link up this week!  Ashleigh of Fashionably Ashleigh!  She'll be visiting a lot of your blogs, but make sure to stop by her blog to say hi!
DSC_0247


 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart
Ashleigh @ Fashionably Ashleigh


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


Disclosure: I occasionally receive vendor/brand sponsorships for mentioning their products.

Linking up with I Feel PrettyBe.You.,tiful Link PartyMix and Match FashionThursday Fashion FilesFriday's Fab FavoritesPassion for Fashion
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...