Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Fries Before Guys

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Look What I Got: Fries Before Guys

Fires Before Guys 3 Fries Before Guys 1 Fries Before Guys 2 IMG_1701 IMG_1711

There is only one thing in the world I love more than French fries...and that's cheese fries.  And there's only one thing I love more than cheese fries....and that's pizza.  You thought I was going to say my husband?  Yeah right!  (Side note: weird to say the word "husband."  At least it's better than that god awful word "fiance.").  And I am not exaggerating about my love of fried and cheese-covered foods.  I have actually told the Scot on numerous occasions that I would break up with him / divorce him / sell his soul / sell him into slavery ...for a cheese pizza. 
So, you know why I love this tee so much!  I like that it says "I'm fashionable, but I also have an unhealthy addiction to food."  I also love the price....only $9.99!  It's super soft and since I wear it pretty much once a week, it's a miracle that it hasn't faded and looks just as good as the day I got it!

Top: c/o Walk Trendy (exact, only $9.99!!)
Jeans: Banana Republic (options, worn)
Scarf: Lilly for Target (options)
Flip Flops: Tommy Hilfiger via Marshall's (options)
Gramercy Watch: Kate Spade (options, worn)
Creme Brulee Bracelet: J. Crew (similar, worn)
Sunglasses: c/o Firmoo (similar, worn)
Honeycomb Necklace: Gorjana via Rocksbox (similar)
Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "pennilesssocialitexoxo"

Disclosure: I occasionally receive vendor/brand sponsorships for mentioning their products.


 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart
Seepz @ Savoir Style


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png

Linking up with Sunday Funday, Manic Monday,  Mix it Monday, Let It Shine, Monday Mingle, Trend Spin Link Up, Syle Sessions, The Pleated Poppy, Style Me Wed.. Transatlantic Blonde, Pampers and Pearls, Pumps & Push Ups, Whims Wednesday, Because Shanna Said So, I Feel Pretty, Be.You.,tiful Link Party, Mix and Match Fashion, Thursday Fashion Files, Friday's Fab Favorites, Passion for Fashion
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...