Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: In my Rocks Box Lately

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Look What I Got: In my Rocks Box Lately

Rocks Box Rocks Box april 15 April 15 Collage
Loren Hope Small Sarra Cuff in Crystal: $68 (purchaseworn).   My name is Tara and I have a problem.  I am a Loren Hope addict.  I already had this cuff in purple, but I needed it in crystal.  Yup, those are the words of an addict.  And yup, I purchased this.

Margaret Elizabeth Pyramid Studs in Pink Opal: $88 (purchase).  I wasn't a huge fan of these earrings.  I get that the stones are natural, but there was too much difference in the color between the two earrings.  One earring was almost brown.

Perry Street Kayla Necklace: $72. I sadly did not wear this necklace.  I had a similar colored necklace in my March box, so I didn't have enough time to get together another set of turquoise neckalce appropriate outfits...haha.

Rocks Box Deets
  • Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "pennilesssocialitexoxo"
  • $20 per month and you get 3 pieces of designer jewelry ($15  if you pre-pay for a year, $17 if you pre-pay for 6 months).
  • 20% off retail price of any pieces you want to keep (all prices above reflect this discount)
  • Cancel any time


 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...