Penniless Socialite: May Ipsy Review

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

May Ipsy Review

May 15 Ipsy 1 May 15 Ipsy 2
Urban Decay Glide on Lip Pencil (0.8 g ~ $13): How can you not love an Urban Decay lip liner?  It goes on super smooth and prevents lipstick feathering.  I also love that it's colorless, so that I don't have have more than one!

 Bella Pierre Mineral Gel Eyeliner (full size, $15):  This liner went on smooth, was super pigmented, and stayed on.  However, I felt like you needed to be an expert to put it on.  There was absolutely not "play time" with the liner.  If you screw up....you have use makeup remover on the whole eye and start over.

Nux Face Cleansing and Makeup Removing Gel (15 mL ~ $12): I wear black eyeliner and black mascara everyday.  Therefore, I often wake up with some of it still on my face.  With this removing gel, that didn't happen!

Bare Republic Naturals Mineral Face Sunscreen (0.5 oz ~$4):  I am in desperate need of a good facial sunscreen.  This fit the bill. Not greasy, waterproof....and kind of smelled like a summery coconut drink.

Luxie Beauty Blending Brush ($12):  I can always use another makeup brush!

Not a bad haul at $56.  And I LOVE the lip liner, sunscreen, and makeup removing gel. I won't have too many eDivv trades to make this month!
Ipsy Deets
  • $10 per month
  • 5 beauty products, some full sized (2-3) in each bag
  • 1 cosmetic bag
**Full Disclosure: Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription services.  I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy and have not received any compensation for this post.  However, I do receive points to redeem for product if I refer new subscribers with my referral link here.  All opinions are 100% mine.
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...