Penniless Socialite: Lilly Pulitzer Ebay Find!

Monday, August 10, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer Ebay Find!

Clam Jam Maxi Dress (2) Clam Jam Maxi Dress (3) Clam Jam Maxi Dress (4) Clam Jam Maxi Dress (1)

I had been searching for something in this Lilly print for quite some time.  I finally found this maxi dress on eBay for a steal at $40.  The print is called clam jam.  Yes, clam jam.  I don't know if I was drawn to the print because it's adorable or because the name is so hilarious.  I also felt a little weird about naming my post "Clam Jam Maxi."  But, now that I have typed the phrase "clam jam" multiple times in this post, I don't think the title would have been that big of a deal.


Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (similar)
Necklace: Groopdealz (wornsimilar)
Shoes: Kate Spade via Bloomingdale's (similar)
Bracelets: Loren Hope Sarra Cuffs via Rocks Box (worn, exact)
Shore Thing Clam Stud Earrings: Kate Spade (exact, on sale!)
Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs (similar)
Watch: Kate Spade (worn, exact)
Sign up for Rocks Box here and use code tarabff to get your first month free!

 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...