Penniless Socialite: In My Rocks Box Lately

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

In My Rocks Box Lately

Oct 15 Rocks Box (2) Oct 15 Rocks Box (1) Oct 15 Rocks Box (3)

Loren Hope Carly Bracelet: $78 (purchaseworn).  Since I wore this bracelet pretty much everyday since I received it in the mail, I decided I should probably just buy it. It's the perfect layering piece.  I describe it as neutral statement piece.

Kendra Scott Elle Earrings in Magenta: $55 (purchase).  And moving on to a pair of earrings that could never be considered "neutral." I don't think there really needs to be another blogger telling you how great Kendra Scott Elle earrings are. So, I will stop here.

Perry Street Flora Crystal Necklace: $88 (worn).  And we are back to another neutral statement piece.  Perhaps I should have reorganized this list.  Oh well.  I've come too far.  Anyways, I loved this statement necklace.  It looked great with a collared shirt or a fancy blouse.

Rocks Box Deets
  • Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "TARABFF"
  • $20 per month and you get 3 pieces of designer jewelry ($15  if you pre-pay for a year, $17 if you pre-pay for 6 months).
  • 20% off retail price of any pieces you want to keep (all prices above reflect this discount)
  • Cancel any time
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...