Penniless Socialite: October Ipsy Glam Bag

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

October Ipsy Glam Bag

OctoberIpsyBag
Royal & Langnickel Moda Standard Eye Shadow Brush ($4):I can always use more makeup brushes.  And I love love love this one.  not only is it super soft and adorably bright pink, but it's 100% vegan!  It's actually pretty difficult to find good quality brushes that aren't made from animal hair.

The Balm Long-lasting Liquid Lipstick (in Committed) (0.04 oz ~$4.25): I absolutely love this "lipstick."  It applies and moisturizes like a gloss, but has the color and staying power of a lipstick.  And the color is a really nice work-appropriate fall color.

BWC Frangrance Free Lotion (2 fl. oz. ~ $2): I love that Beauty without Cruelty's (BWC) are 100% vegan!  The best part about this lotion is that you can add your favorite essential oil to it and customize the fragrance.

Nourish Organic Argan Face Serum (0.5 oz. ~ $17): I love this moisturizer.  It's hydrating enough to wear as a night cream, but also is perfect for under makeup all day.

It Cosmetics Hello Lashes Mascara (0.16 oz. ~ $12):  I am a bad blogger, because I didn't take a picture of hte best part of this mascara, the brush!  The brush has a little ball on the end that helps to really amp up the edges of your lashes.

This was actually my lowest valued Glam Bag at $39.25!  After last month's bag, I feel like the value is starting to slip.  However, I do have to say I loved the products a lot more than last month.

Ipsy Deets
  • $10 per month
  • 5 beauty products, some full sized (2-3) in each bag
  • 1 cosmetic bag
**Full Disclosure: Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription services.  I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy and have not received any compensation for this post.  However, I do receive points to redeem for product if I refer new subscribers with my referral link here.  All opinions are 100% mine.
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...