Penniless Socialite: All Eyes on You Ipsy Glam Bag Review

Monday, February 22, 2016

All Eyes on You Ipsy Glam Bag Review

JAN. 2016 IPSY IMG_3588 IMG_3587 IMG_3589

The Balm Mr. Write Now Eyeliner (full size, $17): I have so far been relatively unimpressed with The Balm's eye products.  I do not like their eye shadows and now I can add their eye liners to the list of products that disappointed me. The color is TERRIBLE.  Seriously, a copper eyeliner?  It just looks weird.  And it's too soft, making it a little messy to put on.

Mitchell & Peach English Leaf Body Cream (1.01 oz, ~$12.50).  I really love this hand cream.  The scent is nice and subtle and it's super moisturizing without being greasy.

Hikari Cream Pigment Eyeshadow (full size, $13).  Another loser in the eye makeup department.  I was mostly disappointed with the packaging.  I could barely get a decent shadow brush into the pot. I was also not a fan because it was a little too shiny and metallic for my tastes.

Peek Beauty Eyebrow Powder (0.11 oz., ~$11).  I love this brow powder.  It's the perfect little size for travel and the perfect color for my light coloring.

Purlisse Blue Lotus Eye Serum (0.24 oz., ~$30). I am a sucker for eye creams.  I am always trying to turn back the clock in my eye area.  However, with eye creams, it takes a little while to see any results.  So, the jury is still out on this one.

This was actually my highest value Glam Bag at $83.50!  The eye serum really sent this one over the edge.  why is eye goo so expensive?!

Ipsy Deets
  • $10 per month
  • 5 beauty products, some full sized (2-3) in each bag
  • 1 cosmetic bag
**Full Disclosure: Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription services.  I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy and have not received any compensation for this post.  However, I do receive points to redeem for product if I refer new subscribers with my referral link here.  All opinions are 100% mine.
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...