Penniless Socialite: Minimal and Delicate - Two Words No One Will Ever Use to Describe Me (OOTD 12.10.11)

Monday, December 19, 2011

Minimal and Delicate - Two Words No One Will Ever Use to Describe Me (OOTD 12.10.11)

Last Saturday I had to start my pre-Christmas prep and had a dinner date with my life partner Elena.  I needed an outfit that was appropriate for running errands and cramming greasy food into my face.  I needed a comfortable and expandable outfit.  I went with a Black Friday find - the Bailong Pullover.  Here's the Polyvore set.
Bailong Pullover // Anthropologie
Black Cami // Ann Taylor Loft
Leggings // Target
Gray Socks // Target
Steve Madden Boots
The tag on the Bailong Pullover's tag states that the sweater is delicate.  And it is not kidding.  I am pretty sure I snagged the sweater somehow when I was brushing my teeth.  The tag scared me into minimal accessorizing for fear that a rhinestone parrot necklace would rip a whole right through the yarn.  The sweater is soft and beautifully made, but it is delicate.  The sweater was a good contrast to the not so delicate manner in which I crammed potachos into my face.  Potachos are exactly what you think they are: nachos made with potato chips and my reason for never dieting.

Warning Label
Why don't they just say, "You idiot wearing 900 rhinestones that can't walk 5 feet without running into something, DO NOT COME NEAR THIS SWEATER."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...