Penniless Socialite: Weekend Sale Roundup: Stop buying yourself presents and get started on your holiday shopping

Friday, December 9, 2011

Weekend Sale Roundup: Stop buying yourself presents and get started on your holiday shopping



Well, maybe you can buy yourself a few presents over the next few weeks.  I've included some stores I don't normally shop at, but that might have some great gifts for family and friends.
Target is having a great 3 day sale.  I went in last night and, of course, the store appeared to have been ravaged by an angry mob and they were pretty much out of every thing I went into the store to purchase.  Seriously, Target, I love you, get your sh*t together.  The only thing I was able to get was a hoodie (on sale for $18) for one of my little brothers.  I am fairly certain my 13 year old brother that thinks every thing I do is lame or weird is not reading my fashion blog, so no worries about me ruining the surprise and magic of Christmas.

If you have any any more tips on great sales this weekend, please comment!

Aeropostale: $10 a $50 purchase and $25 off a $100 purchase, grab the coupons online
Ann Taylor: 30% off your entire purchase in store.  Some stores are also holding a special holiday event with special giveaways.

Anthropologie: 30% off full priced sweaters and outerwear; STARTING SUNDAY 30% OFF ALL SALE ITEMS

Express: 30% off sweaters and dresses, buy one get one 50% pants

Hollister: 50% select styles

The Limited: 40% off your entire order (use code SAVE40 at checkout

Sephora: Free "Holiday Prep Kit" with any order over $25 (ONLINE ONLY).  Use code PREPKIT at checkout

Target: 3 day sale ends Saturday.  Check their ad for lots of great deals 

White House Black Market: 20% off your entire purchase (use code 16722 at checkout)

Vera Bradley: 25% off select styles in store; Betsy handbag on sale for $29.99 (regularly $65) and Little Betsy on sale for $19.99 (regularly $59)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...