Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: Ringing in the New Year, Dulcie Style

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Stuff I Wore: Ringing in the New Year, Dulcie Style

Every year for NYE I go to the same party with a few of my closest friends.  I've never been a huge fan of NYE, but I am a fan of dressing up.  So, while all my friends were in jeans and sweatpants, I donned the Dulcie Dress.  The Scot gave me this one for Christmas and I was overjoyed.  How did he know?  Was he reading my blog?  No, most likely he enlisted the help of my best bud Elena.  She knows me so well, and the Scot knows well enough not to venture out to Anthro alone.  Sadly, I do not have great outfit photos, so you have to settle for some less than stellar photos and the Polyvore set (with some similar items substituted).  I don't know why I thought I could take an outfit photo after the party (and after several beers) and I also don't know why I couldn't take a decent photo all night. In every picture I was either making a weird face, eating or contorting my body into unflattering angles.  This is the best I could do.


The best pic I had came from when I tried the dress on at Anthro







Dulcie Dress
$100 - anthropologie.com

Kew 159 black top
£49 - johnlewis.com

Purple stocking
$7.95 - anthropologie.com

Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats
£175 - selfridges.com

Cuff jewelry (substitute, my rhinestone cuff came from a clearance rack at Kohl's a few years back)
$35 - macys.com

Cuteberry bow jewelry (substitute, my rhinestone earrings came from Joyce Leslie)
$15 - yesstyle.com

Katy Perry and OPI Nail Polish Collection Collaboration | Fashion Fame
fashionfame.com






At least I got decent pictures of my nails.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...