Penniless Socialite: Stuff I Wore: And Now with More Lightbox (OOTD 2.7.12)

Monday, February 27, 2012

Stuff I Wore: And Now with More Lightbox (OOTD 2.7.12)

This is one of my favorite outfits and I ruined the picture by testing out a new iPhone app.
I downloaded Lightbox for my phone.  It's like a beefed up instagram editing.  It's great for photos and has some really cool filters, but not for outfit photos.  Or maybe I just picked the wrong filter to enhance my office bathroom photos...haha.  I'm just really lucky there aren't many women in my building because it lessens the chance that someone will walk in during my photo shoots.

Similar cardigan here
Lemon Liftoff Blouse // Anthropologie //  Similar  here and here; similar print here
Yumi Skirt // Anthropologie // Similar here
I can't even express how much i love this outfit.  It has everything I love: pencil skirt, owls and a yellow/navy combo.

Look at that adorable owl print and bow!
Bracelet from my Target Haul
Similar here




OOTD 2.7.12


Lemon Liftoff Blouse
$60 - anthropologie.com

Yumi skirt
$50 - anthropologie.com

Mix No. 6 high heels (similar)
$40 - dsw.com

Enamel bangle (similar)
$18 - target.com

ASOS stud earrings
$4.37 - asos.com


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...