Penniless Socialite: Guest Blogging on Emmy June's Tuesday Travel Diaries

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Guest Blogging on Emmy June's Tuesday Travel Diaries

Tuesday Travel Diaries

Today I'm guest blogging over on Emmy June about my Cyprus vacation.  Go check it out!  (Her post might not be up until later today, but I have to get to work and I HAVE to do my Tuesday link up.  So, follow Emmy's blog and you will be alerted of the publishing of my awesome guest post later.)  
I'll leave you with one of the outfits I wore on my vacation.

Dress // Lilly Pulitzer (similar here)
Bracelet // Candie's for Kohl's (similar here)
Flip Flops // Steve Madden (similar here)
And because I could not miss a target Tuesday, here are some of my favorite vacation essentials:


Sonia Kashuk Travel Duffle

Sonia Kushuk Double Zip Foldover

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...