Penniless Socialite: June Glam Bag AND Bonus Target Summer Beauty Bag

Thursday, June 21, 2012

June Glam Bag AND Bonus Target Summer Beauty Bag

This month's Glam Bag theme was "Out All Night" and featured items that are supposed to keep you looking gorgeous when you're out on the town.  I was pretty happy with this bag.  I got a full size eyeliner and a full size lipstick.  

1. Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream: This cream is supposed to have some special molecule in it that blocks humidity.  I don't believe that there's any fancy molecule in there, but it smells nice and I've heard good things about this brand.

2. Marabella Semi-Permanent Eyeliner Pen:  I assume it's called semi-permanent because it's supposed to be smudge free.  However, it took two to three swipes before it was a nice black color.  The problem with this is that it says it's not safe for contact lenses.  So, I will not be able to try this one out.

3. Philosophy Take a deep Breath Moistuizer: I love the Philosophy brand.  However, this moisturizer doesn't have any SPF, so I'll have to put another layer of gunk on this summer if I am to use this.

4. NYX Round Lipstick: I don't wear lip stick, but I do like this one.  I don't love it, but I like it.  It's light and moisturizes.  It smudges pretty easily though.  I smudged it just driving to work.  I also like the color.  It's a light maroon hue that I never would have purchased, but it doesn't look half bad on me.

My mailbox was exploding with beauty goodies because I also got my FREE Summer Target Beauty Bag.


1. Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo and Conditioner: I don't have colored hair, so I won't see the benefits of this.  I do like the smell of Fructis shampoo though.

    Revlon Lip Butter: This is my new favorite lip product and I got to try it in an awesome new color, Peach Parfait.  It's super creamy, but I've heard it melts easily.  If I buy a full size I better be sure I don't leave it in the car this summer.

2. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF 70 Sun Block: This is my all time favorite sun block.  It's a high SPF and isn't greasy.

3. Aveeno Daily Detoxifying Scrub: I haven't tried it yet, but I love all of Aveeno's other face washes.

4. TreSemme Split Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner: I really like the smell of TreSemme shampoos.  I don't think these are big enough samples to see a difference in the amount of split ends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...