Penniless Socialite: My Grown Up Christmas List

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Grown Up Christmas List

Unlike Amy Grant's grown up Christmas list, mine does not contain a wish that wars would never start...mine contains a microwave.  Tara's grown up Christmas list = boring.  Yep.  This year I've gone super boring.  My microwave (literally) exploded and my makeup Caboodle circa 1999 just isn't cutting it any more.  Plus, my mom couldn't find friends for everyone on sale at Target.  (I tried to include the Grown up Christmas List video, but Sony doesn't want the video playing on my website...psshhh)

My Grown Up Christmas List


1. Microwave - Like I said, my microwave exploded.  I've had to actually use the stove to make hot chocolate!

2. Towel Rack - My towels are wet and strewn about the floor.  Something must be done.

3. Urban Decay Naked Palette - I have no idea how I don't already own this.

4. Scoop Back Maxi Dress - I had to put one Anthro dress on my list.  And this one looks like it shaves off about 10 lbs...which I will need on Christmas day.

5. Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP Digital SLR Camera - Ok this is my and the Scot's Christmas present to ourselves...and we unwrapped it already.  Get ready for some awesome photos once we figure out how to use this contraption.

6. Caboodles Makeup Pro Case - I need to upgrade my Caboodle.  Need to make room for that Naked Palette.

7. Kikkerland Planks a Lot Cutting Board Set - When a vegetarian shares a kitchen with carnivores, these seem to be necessary.  

8. Vegan Toms in Slate - I don't really wear sneakers, so I need some loungin' shoes.

9. Oatmeal Fox Jumper - Who doesn't need a sweater with a fox wearing a crown on it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...