Penniless Socialite: Weekend Update: Big Mail Day and Cinnamon Buns

Monday, December 17, 2012

Weekend Update: Big Mail Day and Cinnamon Buns

I really could not come up with a creative title.  And I have no outfit photos from the weekend because it rained at any point that I had time to take a photo.  I know, my life is sooo difficult.

So, this is what my Friday alone in the apartment looked like.  The Scot had to work and I had some wrapping and beer drinking to get to.  The Scot and I made a decision as a couple to wrap all of our gifts in Justin Bieber paper.  I think we made the right choice.  I can't wait until my family gets their presents on Christmas morning.


Friday night alone also let me dig into some packages that came in the mail.  I got my first shipment from Stitch Fix.  It's like a styling service that sends 5 items to you based on your style profile and then you decide what to keep and what to send back.  I'll post more about it another day.  Go here to read more and sign up" http://stitchfix.com/users/signup/?referrer_id=3034786 

It was a doubly great mail day because my Naked 2 palette came in the mail!  A clerk at Sephora told me I'd have to get on a waiting list to get one from the store.  But, I jumped online and it was on my doorstep in a few days.  I also had a coupon for $20 off a $50 purchase from being a VIB at Sephora, so I got the palette for $30!



And just to prove that I don't just sit around drinking beer and online shopping...I made some breakfast Saturday morning.  Yes, they did come out of that cardboard can, but I still crammed them in that dish and then into the oven.
I did spend a good portion of the weekend drinking beer with friends and watching football.

Linking Up with:

   stillbeingmolly   BlogHopButton
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...