Penniless Socialite: In the Caboodle: January Glam Bag

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

In the Caboodle: January Glam Bag





Josie Maran Argan Oil:  I haven't tried an Argan oil yet and I have been dying to test one out.  I love Josie Maran products.  I've used their highlighter and love it.  So, I am anticipating loving this stuff.

Pacifica Blood Orange Lotion: This stuff is 100% vegan, so I am happy with that.  It smells great and managed to stop my hands from cracking.

Nailtini Nail Polish (in Bloody Mary): This is the second Nailtini polish I've gotten in my Glam Bag.  I love it, but I subscribe to Glam Bag to try out new and different products.  Now, that I am done with that little rant.  This nail polish is pretty awesome.  It's got great color with just one coat.

Big Sexy Volumizing Hairspray:  I love that it's the perfect size for my purse.  Although this is supposed to be "volumizing," I think it just seems like a normal good quality hair spray.

Soho Eyeliner Brush:  I've only used slanted eyeliner brushes, so this is a departure for me.  I love the ergonomic design.  It's hard to put cream eyeliner on straight!

Go here to subscribe to Glam Bag.

Linking up to the Tea on Tuesday Link PartyInstagram Blog Hop and Totally Linked In Tuesdays.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...