Penniless Socialite: On a Budget: Patterned Pencil Skirts

Friday, January 25, 2013

On a Budget: Patterned Pencil Skirts

My sidebar is going to look bare in about a week.  So, 50% off all ad spots for everyone!  Use code FROZEN50
On a Budget: Patterned Pencil Skirts





It should not come as a surprise that I love pencil skirts.  However, it was a surprise to me to realize I didn't own a single patterned pencil skirt.  I loved the J. Crew Scroll Print Pencil skirt, but $158 is pretty steep, and it's already sold out.  I couldn't find one in a similar pattern or even similar colors, but I did find a myriad of different patterns and colors out there in the world of pencil skirts.  I'm thinking of getting a floral print one.  How awesome would a floral pencil skirt look with a striped top?
Linking up with Long Distance LovingAloha Friday Blog HopFollow Friend Friday


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...