Penniless Socialite: In the Caboodle: Rose Gold Glitter and Double Statement Nails

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

In the Caboodle: Rose Gold Glitter and Double Statement Nails




2013 is the year of the double statement nail.  I have decreed it.  I also just loved this rose gold glitter from Julep so much that I didn't want to relegate it to just one nail.  Rose gold glitter is wear it's at.  Julep's Jane is a full coverage glitter polish, however, it does take 3+ coats for it to be full coverage.  I thought the purple Charlotte was the perfect compliment to the rose gold, even though it might not be seasonally appropriate.

Full Disclosure: I did not receive any thing from Julep in return for writing this post.  I purchased the nail polish myself and all opinions are 100% mine.  I do, however, receive points if you sign up for a Julep Maven subscription through my link here.
Linking up to the Tea on Tuesday Link PartyInstagram Blog Hop and Totally Linked In Tuesdays.

This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...