Penniless Socialite: On a Budget: TJ Maxx Spring Dresses

Friday, March 29, 2013

On a Budget: TJ Maxx Spring Dresses

I hopped on over to my nearest TJ Maxx the other day and was greeted by a sea of Spring dresses.  Holy crap...the store is exploding with gorgeous frocks from brands featured in more expensive retailers, but for $24.99 or LESS!  Here's a small sampling of what I saw.  All of these dresses came from the juniors department, which seemed to have cheaper options than the grown up ladies section.
I loved the colors on this abstract floral print frock.  It's got this weird open front thing happening, but I just thought it made it more than just a regular floral dress.  I've seen this brand hanging around the Macy's Juniors department.
I've seen dresses from Band of Gypsies on Asos and at Urban Outfitters, usually with a price tag between $50 and $60.   Bird print and a Peter Pan collar?  Swoon....
This pale pink ballerina dress is just so cute.  Unfortunately, it was so static-y it was hard to get a good picture of it.  I am not familiar with this line...but I mistakenly saw it as "Paper Crown" on the rack and got really excited.
Ok, ladies, if you have a larger bust (or any bust at all) DO NOT attempt to try on the above BCBG dress.  I have some itty bitties and I was almost trapped in this dress.  I was worried I was going to have to call for help.  Seriously, I struggled to wedge my boobs out of this dress.  I was really disappointed because I was so excited about this one.  Little cats hiding in the bushes AND what appears to be a wolf head button.
Scallops? Hearts? YES.  No other words are necessary for this dress.  It came home with me.
Linking up with Long Distance LovingAloha Friday Blog HopFollow Friend FridayStyle SundayDC in Style
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...