Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Cheap Hearts

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Look What I Got: Cheap Hearts

Top: Gap | Skirt: Banana Republic | Necklace: Rocks Box 




I would have posted yesterday's skirt as a great deal at $10, but Sharon beat me my getting the same skirt last week for a little under $6.  So, instead here's a heart print shirt that I paid under $20 for at the Gap.  I've been wearing this shirt constantly since buying it...with jeans, stretch pants and even a yellow pencil skirt.  And on that note, I will pay a good deal of money for a pencil skirt that does not wrinkle.  Since I do like to sit down during my work day...and sort of have to in order to drive to work, I can not avoid the wrinkles.  And there is only so much Downy Wrinkle Release can do.
And now it's time for the link up!

 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Linking up with Thirsty ThursdayLovely Blog HopBloglovin Collective, What I Wore to Work, Vodka Infused Lemonade
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...