Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Purple Keys and Jewels

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Look What I Got: Purple Keys and Jewels

Skirt: Target | Shirt: Target | Shoes: LC for Kohls (worn) | Necklace: JewelIQ (here in orange) | 
Bracelets: Groopdealz, Lucas Jack via Rocks Box (worn) | Ring: Kate Spade via TJ Maxx (worn)







I hunted down this necklace...from the comfort of my couch.  I'm the laziest hunter ever.  Unfortunately, every time I tried to get one from Bauble Bar it was sold out.  I wasn't thrilled about spending $42, but I had some Vault Points stacking up.  (FYI, Vault Points are credits you get every time you make a Bauble Bar purchase).  Then, I discovered JewelIQ.  Same necklace...but only $25!  
However, it arrived looking like this:

I was devastated.  However, one quick email to JewelIQ and a brand new necklace arrived a few days later...with a free pair of earrings. 

And now for the link up!




Linking up with Tara for What I Wore to Work, Thirsty ThursdayLovely Blog HopBloglovin Collective
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...