Penniless Socialite: I Have a Big Hat Budget

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I Have a Big Hat Budget


 photo hatandlace4_zps1f3ea88d.jpg

Dress: Anthropologie (worn, similar) | Hat: Beauchapeau (similar) | 
Necklaces: Urban Gem via RocksBox and J. Crew Factory (worn here & here, similar here) |
Bag: c/o YesWalker (worn) | Shoes: LC for Kohl's (worn, exact) |
Bracelets: Favery & BaubleBar (worn, exact, similar)






 photo hatandlace2_zps0a33d4b8.jpg


  
 photo hatandlace6_zpseedfda89.jpg

 photo hatandlace8_zps9e6e3fbd.jpg
I freakin' love hats.  Love them.  And since I discovered Beauchapeau up in Niagara-on-the-Lake Canada, my hat budget has had to increase.  The shop is a wonderland of hats and fascinators ranging from $30 to hundreds of dollars.  My little head ornament was a measly $35, but I long for a more expensive asymmetrical cloche hat.  The selection on line is slim pickins compared to the rooms (yes, rooms) of hats in their shop.  So, if you're ever up in Canada, go visit. I walked out with 2 hats....in 2 hat boxes.  I told the Scot he'd just have to leave his luggage behind in Canada to make room for my hats.    
Don't forget to enter my group giveaway!  $75 in gift cards and other prizes up for grabs!
Linking up with: The Pleated PoppyTransatlantic Blonde,  Real Girl Glam, Whims Wednesday, Wardrobe WednesdayWhat We WoreRolled up PrettyBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyStyle Elixir and Passion for Fashion
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...