Penniless Socialite: Vegas Baby! (Guest Post from The Tiny Heart)

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Vegas Baby! (Guest Post from The Tiny Heart)

I am away on magical adventures in San Francisco and Las Vegas.  So, my bud Sharon is stepping in to make sure the blog doesn't implode.  If you want to play witness to my journey, follow me on Instagram!


Jeweled Top-Forever 21, Shorts-Rampage, Heels-Dyeables
Hi Penniless Socialite readers! I'm Sharon from The Tiny Heart, a petite fashion blog (and fellow Jersey girl!). Tara asked me to put together an outfit that I'd wear in Vegas. Keep in mind I've never actually been to Sin City, but I figured bling was an important aspect. If in doubt, ask yourself, "what would the Real Housewives of the OC wear to Vegas?" The answer is always rhinestones/sequins/glitter (bonus points if it's on a mini dress) and you will fit right in!

Come visit me (and my dog Jinx) over at The Tiny Heart!
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...