Penniless Socialite: In the Caboodle: Studio Gear Holiday Smokey Eye Palette

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

In the Caboodle: Studio Gear Holiday Smokey Eye Palette

Holiday Studio Gear Eye Palette

I'm obviously a makeup junkie, but I use the smokey eye sparingly.  It's a special occasion look.  And it just so happens tonight is such an occasion.  I will be ringing in 2014 with a beautiful set of smokey eyes courtesy of Studio Gear's Holiday Smokey Eye Palette.   

studio gear 2 IMG_7398
Holiday Studio Gear 2
The palette comes with a little instruction manual on how to make the perfect smokey eye...and I gladly took the guidance.  I opted for a more subtle look, using the silver shade (Platinum) all over my lid and the darkest shade (Coal) in the crease and outer corner of my eyes.  I applied the lightest shade (Frost) to the inner corner of my eyes and the gold shade (Glimmer) as a highlighter.     I love love love this eye shadow.  It applies pretty true to color and is super velvety soft.  My favorite part of this palette was the blush, which is the perfect shade of light pink. 

And you can save 10% off your entire order with code SGHOLIDAY.

DISCLAIMER: This post is powered by Brandbacker, but all opinions are 100% mine.

Linking up with Noor's Place and Glossy Blonde
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...