Penniless Socialite: In the Caboodle: December Julep Maven Box

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

In the Caboodle: December Julep Maven Box

Julep Dec 13 (1) Julep Dec 13 (2) Julep Dec 13 (3)
  • Nail  polish in Cara (Cranberry Frost) ($14).  Admittedly, I have not tried this polish yet. I've been drawn to darker colors during the cold weather.
  • Nail polish in Andrea (Bronze microglitter) ($14) - This is a full coverage glitter with teensy weensy little pieces of glitter.  I have not been able to find a better gold glitter polish.
  • Sweep Eyeshadow Palette in Neutrals ($24) - I am pretty picky about eye shadows, since I own the holy grail of neutral eye shadows (i.e. UD's Naked2 palette).  However, my only complaint about the Naked2 palette is that it only has one matte shadow.  There are just some days where I don't really need to sparkle and I need to be a little bit more conservative with my eye lid decoration.  After much fruitless searching for the perfect matte palette, this one showed up in my monthly Julep box.  I could not be more pleased with it.  The colors are fantastic and it goes on smooth and lasts all day (with a little help from primer).  


The Julep Deets
  • $20.00 per month (but, you can skip a month if you need to!).
  • You get to preview your Maven box each month and decide which one you want
  • Each box contains 2 full-sized Julep polishes (retail: $15 each) plus one full sized Julep beauty product (ranging $15 to $40). 
  • You can earn credits for referrals and other activities!
**Full Disclosure: Julep Maven is a monthly beauty subscription service.  I am in no way affiliated with Julep and have not received any compensation for this post.  All opinions are 100% mine.  

linking up with Noor's Place and Glossy Blonde
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...