Penniless Socialite: Styling ModCloth's Grand Tour Guide Top

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Styling ModCloth's Grand Tour Guide Top

ModCloth....yes THE ModCloth, recently contacted me and asked me to participate in a little styling contest.  The task: style the Grand Tour Guide Top.
ModCloth Grand Tour Guide Top

Modcloth Grand Tour Guide Top Styled

Modcloth Grand Tour Guide Top Styled by veggielawyer 

Well, this "challange" was not much of a challenge.  There are approximately a bazillion ways to style this easy breezy top.  Although I can picture taking this top out for a lazy day of shopping in some skinnies and ballet flats, I decided to go a little bit dressier and whimsical-er (it's a word) route and pair it with a flowy floral skirt.  I guess for me this isn't quite unexpected.

And currently Modcloth is having a MASSIVE sale.  And here's a few of my favorites!
ModCloth Sale





Click here, sign up and get a $15 credit!

Disclaimer: I was asked to style this top by ModCloth, but I was not provided any compensation.  All opinions are 100% mine.

Linking up with: Afternoon StyleThe Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeWhims WednesdayWardrobe WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyTrend Spin Link UpStyle SessionsStylish TuesdayWhat She Wears
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...