Penniless Socialite: In the Caboodle: March Ipsy Bag

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

In the Caboodle: March Ipsy Bag

March 14 Ipsy 1 March 14 Ipsy 2
Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready (full size, $18): I love this lipstick!  It's super smooth, moisturizing and even smells nice.  It has a lot of pigment, so one swipe provides full coverage.

NYX Love in Rio Eyeshadow Trio (full size, est. $4.50).  Although I am a big fan of NYX eye shadows, I am saving this one for a swap on eDivv.  I have several brown palettes and there aren't just enough days in the year for me to wear all of that eye shadow.

Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer (mini, $9). I was pleasantly surprised with this primer.  I typically don't like Pixi's products.  However, this primer is really silky and doesn't sink into pores and wrinkles.  it leaves a really nice smooth finish and could be worn without foundation.

Chella Eyeliner in Indigo Blue (full size, $24).  Seriously, I'm not my mother in the 80's.  I have no use for navy liquid liner.  I do have to say, this liner makes a really nice pigmented, clean line.  If this was black or brown, I would totally be keeping it.

The Glam Bag Deets
  • $10 per month
  • 5 beauty products, some full sized (2-3) in each bag
  • 1 cosmetic bag
**Full Disclosure: Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription services.  I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy and have not received any compensation for this post.  However, I do receive points to redeem for product if I refer new subscribers with my referral link here.  All opinions are 100% mine. 
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...