Penniless Socialite: Springtime with Zappos

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Springtime with Zappos

I love getting mail.  I get excited when I see a cardboard box sitting on my doorstep.  I am especially excited when it's a Zappos box!  However, I've had such tunnel vision all these years.  I've only been purchasing shoes on Zappos.  Zappos has so much more...clothing, jewelry, purses...all from designer brands!  And the best part is that it's all at an amazingly discounted prices!
Zappos pattern mix 1 
Jacket c/o Zappos | Dress c/o Zappos| Necklace c/o Zappos| Shoes c/o Zappos

Zappos pattern mix 2 
For my springtime look I knew exactly what I wanted.  I knew I wanted a striped dress with a patterned jacket and some sexy heels.  I very rarely go with neutral colors, but I figured the leopard jacket had enough pizzazz to compensate for the lack of color.
Zappo pattern mix 4 
The search for the perfect sexy ankle strap heels ended at Zappos.  Like I said, Zappos is more than just shoes.  However, they sure know how to sell some sexy shoes.  I will probably be wearing these shoes every Friday night this season...even if I am spending the night on the couch with the cat.  
Zappo pattern mix  3
The necklace was not something I was searching for...it was just an awesome added bonus.  It sparkling beacon on the Zappos website.

Full Disclosure: I was provided clothing items by Zappos, but all opinions are 100% mine.

Linking up with  Little Miss MondayMix it MondayFunday MondayMonday Morning GossipMonday MingleTrend Spin Link UpStylish TuesdaySyle SessionsAfternoon StyleThe Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeWhims WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyI do deClaireBe.You.,tiful Link PartyMix and Match FashionAll Things ThursdayLovely Blog HopFriday's FivePassion for FashionSimply Just LovelyGlitz and GoldVodka Infused LemonadeThat Friday Blog HopFashion Informant Link Up, and Perfectly Coutured
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...