Penniless Socialite: In the Caboodle: Studio Gear CC Cream Review

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

In the Caboodle: Studio Gear CC Cream Review

studio gear CC cream 1 
I am an admitted BB and CC cream addict.  I've tried practically all of them.  I am a connoisseur of cream to slather on your face.  So, naturally, I was pretty excited when Studio Gear wanted to send me a sample of their CC Cream.  I love BB and CC creams because I am lazy.  They moisturize and provide just enough coverage for a casual look.  And then I only have to put one thing on my face.
IMG_8583 IMG_8588 

It comes out of the tube white (see above)....and then magically changes color as you blend it in (see below).  It's pretty cool.  Unfortunately, it was not powerful enough to fade to the snow kissed paleness that is my skin color.  It left me a little orange-y (which is why there are no pictures of my face).  However, on the pros side (for someone else) it contains SPF 20 and is very moisturizing.  The coverage is not super intense, but it did appear to even out skin color.  
  
IMG_8591

Unfortunately, due to the color, this cream did not work for me.   I think it would have been a great CC cream to use for days where I don't want to wear a whole lot of makeup.  

Does this CC cream get my highest rating?  No

Do I recommend you try it?  Yes!  As long as you don't have pale skin.  I think it gets the job done and leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized while protecting it from the sun.  

The price tag of $34 is comparable to most other BB and CC creams available at Sephora and Ulta.  So, you might want to see if you can get your hands on a sample of it first before investing.

Do you use CC or BB Cream?  What are your favorites?

*This post is powered by BrandBacker. I was sent the product to review, but no other compensation was provided. All opinions are 100% my own.
Linking up with Let's be Friends Blog Hop
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...