Penniless Socialite: Review: Caseable Custom iPhone Case

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Review: Caseable Custom iPhone Case


Caseable review 1 

Obviously, I like to be well dressed everyday.  I also always like to make sure my phone is well dressed.  And I like to make sure my phone has a choice of a few outfits.  However, it's often hard to find cases that fit the aesthetic I am seeking.  Enter Caseable, a website that allows you to upload your own photos and art to make custom cases for your electronics and phone!  

caseable review 2

Did you have any doubt that my perfect design would include one of the pets?  It was a really tough decision on whether to include the cat or the dog on the cover.  And although Gaia is a beauty all on her own, I felt like the rose graphics added a little something.  
It was super duper easy to create my custom case.  I simply added the rose graphics to a photo of my furry beauty queen and then uploaded it to Caseable's website.  You can resize and move the image around to get the look you want. 
The iPhone case I received it thin and lightweight, yet feels rigid and sturdy.  The case fits snugly on the phone and makes it feel thinner than any other case I have for my iPhone.
And the case shipped super fast after I had designed it.  I had it in my hands within a week!
Caseable makes more than just iPhone cases, including Android phones, laptops, iPads and Kindles.  And, if you're not creative and crafty (or just lazy) or can browse designs for cases from a variety of artists.
So, go grab yourself a custom case for all your devices.  (and it doesn't even have to have a dog face on it if you don't want it to).

Disclosure: This case was provided to me free of charge, but all opinions are 100% mine!

 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...