Penniless Socialite: That Time I Accidentally Dressed Up Like a Bee

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

That Time I Accidentally Dressed Up Like a Bee

Yellow and Stripes1 
Top: Banana Republic (worn, similar) | Pants: Banana Republic (similar) | 
Kate Spade Riviera Garden Bib (on sale for $40 here!)
Shoes: Betsy Johnson via Burlington Coat Factory (similar)
yellow and stripes 2 yellow and stripes 3

I wasn't trying to dress up like a bumble bee.  Promise.  I was just looking for a neutral top to go with my bright yellow pants.  However, after putting this outfit together, I realize that bees are pretty stylish.  They've got the art down of pairing neutrals with brights.

Linking up with Manic MondayThe Style RecordLittle Miss MondayMix it MondayFunday MondayMonday Morning GossipMonday MingleTrend Spin Link UpStylish TuesdaySyle SessionsAfternoon Style,The Pleated PoppyTransatlantic BlondeWhims WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyBe.You.,tiful Link PartyMix and Match FashionPassion for FashionSimply Just LovelyVodka Infused LemonadeThat Friday Blog HopFashion Informant Link UpFriday's Fab Favorites
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...