Penniless Socialite: August Purchases

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

August Purchases

I almost forgot to show you all the goodies I got in August.  There were some pretty great clearance rack finds....and I managed to reign myself in at the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale.  However, I pretty much bought everything in my Rocks box...

August 14 Purchases

  • Marielle Sweater: Lilly Pulitzer (Orig. $68; Paid $29) - SOLD OUT
  • Janice Shift: Lilly Pulitzer (Orig. $188, Paid $69)
  • Ear Buds in Lobstah Roll: Lilly Pulitzer  (Orig. $34, Paid $14)
  • Tassel Necklace: Burlington Coat Factory (Orig. $30, Paid $6)
  • Betsy Johnson Speedy Satchel (Orig. $99, Paid $24)
  • Abba Earrings: Loren Hope via Rocks Box (Orig.$68, Paid $15)
  • Carina Necklace: Loren Hope via Rocks Box (Orig. $162, Paid $112)
  • Pom Pom Scarf: Old Navy (Orig. $20, Paid $6)
  • Betsy Johnson Mispris Heels: Burlington Coat Factory (Orig. $99, Paid $20)
  • Lobster Tank: Old Navy (Orig. $20, Paid $14)
  • Aqua Striped Dress: Bloomingdale's ($80...I paid full price...I can't believe it either)
TOTALS
Total Original Price: $867
Amount Spent: $389
Amount Saved: $479
Total Percentage Saved: 55%
Clothes Sold on Instagram: $577
Net Spent: - $189

SALES SHOPPED
Lilly After Summer Sale
Burlington Coat Facotry Clearance
Rocks Box 15% off and credits
Old Navy Extra 30% off
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...