Penniless Socialite: Jogger Pants and a Blanket Scarf

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Jogger Pants and a Blanket Scarf

jogger pants
Jogger pants: c/o East & Lo | Blanket Scarf: Marshall's (similar) |
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (exact)| Shoes: Jessica Simpson via DSW (similar) |
Pave Link bracelet: Groopdealz (similar)
jogger pants 3

jogger pants 2
Look at me being all trendy with my jogger pants AND blanket scarf.  I really love trends that are pretty much pajamas...with a blanket on the side.  These pants are the softest, comfiest pants in my wardrobe currently.  I'm ready for a night on the town in this outfit OR a night on the couch.  Well, I didn't do either.  I took these babies out to the bar to watch some football. 
I was really hesitant to try the jogger pant trend.  I was really confused about how to style them so that they didn't just look like a pair of sweatpants.  Most bloggers throw on a pair of sky high heels to lengthen the leg, but I like to leave heels at the office and out of my weekend.  Plus, I didn't think heels were appropriate at a bar that primarily serves beer and fried things. I was also a little worried about the size of my backside and how short I am.  I was wrong.  With the right pants, I think this trend can look good on any body type.  I think it's all about styling and shape.  I loved how these had a tapered leg, a wide waistband, and a contrasting color/texture band on the front.  I think all of these things contributed to their awesomeness.  
Linking up with Manic Monday,  Mix it MondayLet It ShineMonday Morning GossipMonday MingleTrend Spin Link UpSyle SessionsThe Pleated PoppyStyle Me Wed.. Transatlantic BlondeWhims WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyBe.You.,tiful Link PartyMix and Match FashionPassion for FashionSimply Just LovelyFriday's Fab Favorites
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...