Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: January Purchases

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Look What I Got: January Purchases

I am pretty proud of the purchases I made this month.  I saved a ton of money by shopping on Poshmark and getting a few items I've had my eye on for while (i.e. an Anthro dress and Stella and Dot bracelet).  I also saved a ton by spying those coveted (and I thought mythical) 80% off yellow stickers at DSW.  Click the links below to shop the post!
January 2015 Purchases

  • Renegade Cluster Bracelet: Poshmark (Orig. $59, Paid $5 after Poshmark credits)
  • Kate Spade Bow Keychain: Poshmark (Orig. $48, Paid $26 on Poshmark)
  • Anthropologie Embossed Basket Dress: Poshmark (Orig. $168, Paid $27 after Poshmark credits)
  • Kate Spade Mittens: Vinted (Orig. $98, TRADED)
  • Betsey Johnson Leopard Purse: DSW (similar pictured) (Orig. $108, Paid $20)
  • Steve Madden Rhinestone Heels: DSW (similar pictured) (Orig. $130, Paid $37)
TOTALS
Total Original Price: $612
Amount Spent: $113
Amount Saved: $499
Total Percentage Saved: 81%
Clothes Sold on Instagram: $406
I actually netted $293 this month!

SALES SHOPPED
DSW coveted yellow 80% off tags




 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...