Penniless Socialite: My. Birthday Dress!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

My. Birthday Dress!

Anthropologie Moonsong Dress (5) Anthropologie Moonsong Dress (6) Anthropologie Moonsong Dress (4) Anthropologie Moonsong Dress (3) Anthropologie Moonsong Dress (2)

I had my eye on this polka-dotty beauty for awhile.  I mean, an A-line polka-dot Anthropologie dress?  Could there be [Chandler emphasis] anything more my style?!  The only part that I really didn't like was the price tag.  So, I patiently waited until my 15% Anthro birthday discount arrived.  But, then the Anthropologie clearance fairies answered my prayers and then put the dress on sale.  Double the sale!    

Moonsong Dress: Anthropologie (exact)
Sandals: Target (similar)
Cuff: Loren Hope (similar)
Necklace: Gorjana via Rocksbox (options)
Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "pennilesssocialitexoxo"

Disclosure: I occasionally receive vendor/brand sponsorships for mentioning their products.
Linking up with Sunday FundayManic Monday,  Mix it MondayLet It ShineMonday MingleTrend Spin Link UpSyle SessionsThe Pleated PoppyStyle Me Wed.. Transatlantic Blonde, Pampers and PearlsPumps & Push UpsWhims WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyBe.You.,tiful Link PartyMix and Match Fashion, Thursday Fashion FilesFriday's Fab FavoritesPassion for Fashion
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...