Penniless Socialite: April Ipsy Review

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

April Ipsy Review

April 15 Ipsy 1 April 15 Ipsy 2
Redken Windblown 05 Dry Finishing Spray (1.9 oz ~ $6): This stuff is supposed to give you a windblown look without the crunchy look.  I am not in love with the formula.  I really don't feel like it does anything.  It's not a hair spray and I am not quite sure what it's supposed to be.

JulieG Nail Polish (full size, $4): This was pretty much the worst.  The color was nice, but it went on clumpy.

Mullein and Sparrow Lip and Cheek Tint (full size, $10): This stuff is really moisturizing, but doesn't have much of a tint.  I think it's a better balm than a cheek tint.

Mica Beauty Eye Primer (4g ~$22):  Ok, I said that nail polish was the worst....this stuff was actually the worst.  It's so dry that it hurts to try and swipe it across your eye lids.

Nude Dude Eye Shadow (single ~$3):  The Balm makes some good (an inexpensive) eye products.  This shadow goes on nice and smooth and has a great pigment.  And the Nude Dude palette has more shades than most palettes and is only $36!

Not a bad haul at $45.  Sadly, I wasn't super in love with any of the products.  Hopefully, I'll get some stuff I want from some eDivv trades!
Ipsy Deets
  • $10 per month
  • 5 beauty products, some full sized (2-3) in each bag
  • 1 cosmetic bag
**Full Disclosure: Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription services.  I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy and have not received any compensation for this post.  However, I do receive points to redeem for product if I refer new subscribers with my referral link here.  All opinions are 100% mine.
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...