Penniless Socialite: Summer Style Steals with Choies!

Monday, July 20, 2015

Summer Style Steals with Choies!

Choies is a fabulous place to shop to get designer-styles at a fraction of the cost!
Mara Hoffman on a Budget


bright geometric prints are everywhere this summer.  And designer Mara Hoffman is the queen of these blinding beauties.  However, a bikini can put a serious dent in your wallet.  This Choies Painting Print Bikini has the same geometric look as the pricier  $210 Mara Hoffman version.  I love me some Mara Hoffman, but I also really like the $14 price tag of the Choies bikini!


Kate Spade Toucan on a Budget


Nothing spruces up an outfit for a summer wedding like a fun clutch and I love love love hte bird trend.  Flamingos and toucans and penguins oh my!  This Choies Flamingo Box Clutch gives you the same adorable look as the waaaay over my budget Kate Spade toucan clutch for just $14!

Minna Parikka Flats on a Budget

And staying on the subject of animals in your fashion (in a friendly way with prints and not their skin), these Choies Blue Studded Cat Flats have a really similar look to the celebrity-favorite Minna Parikka flats.  Plus, the Choies ones have studs!  Life is always better with more sparkle!

Take a look a Choies and let me know what summer styles you're getting for a steal!

Disclosure: I was compensated for this post, however, all opinions and content are 100% mine.

Linking up with Sunday FundayManic Monday,  Mix it MondayLet It ShineMonday Mingle
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...