Penniless Socialite: In My Rocks Box Lately

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

In My Rocks Box Lately

June 2015_Rocks Box 4 June 2015_Rocks Box 1 June 2015_Rocks Box 2 June 2015 Rocks Box 5
Loren Hope Blythe Necklace in Crystal: $88 (purchase).   I loved this necklace so much, I purchased it in purple from Rocks Box's recent sample sale.  You'll slowly be seeing those purchases pop up on the blog!

Loren Hope Small Sarra Cuff in Seafoam: $68 (purchase).  I've been acquiring a small collection of Sarra cuffs.  They look so great stacked together or with other bracelets.

Perry Street Charlotte Earrings: $26.  Who can't use a pair of sparkly everyday studs?  Well, me, because I already have a pair...haha.

Rocks Box Deets
  • Get a FREE MONTH OF ROCKS BOX SERVICE you sign up here and use code "TARABFF"
  • $20 per month and you get 3 pieces of designer jewelry ($15  if you pre-pay for a year, $17 if you pre-pay for 6 months).
  • 20% off retail price of any pieces you want to keep (all prices above reflect this discount)
  • Cancel any time
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...