Penniless Socialite: July Ipsy Glam Bag Review

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

July Ipsy Glam Bag Review

July 2015 Ipsy Glam Bag review

July 2015 Ipsy 2

Octavio Molina Hair La Playa Salt Spray (2oz ~ $7.25): I am never really sure how to use sea salt sprays.  I don't really ever feel like they do anything.  Am I using them wrong?  Most likely.  This stuff just kind of made my hair feel sticky and dirty.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer (0.11 oz ~$10): You might think that someone with my skin tone has no need for bronzer.  You would be wrong my friend.  I use it to highlight on the bridge of my nose and under my chin very sparingly.  I like the Tarte formula because it has a little sparkle and stays on all day long.

Aurora Gel Effects nail Polish (full size = $12): Who do I need to speak to about not sending me any more nail polishes?

Vasanti Brighten Up Cleanser (20 g = $10): I really liked this exfoliator.  It's nice and gentle and made my skin feel soft.  So, to sum up my review...it cleaned my face good.

Be a Bombshell Lip Balm (full size = $14): I really liked this lip balm...until I saw the price.  How dare you Be a Bombshell!  $14 for chapstick?!  You should be ashamed of yourself.

Not a bad haul at $53.25! (Although maybe more like $43, because there is no way in hell that lip balm is worth $14).
Ipsy Deets
  • $10 per month
  • 5 beauty products, some full sized (2-3) in each bag
  • 1 cosmetic bag
**Full Disclosure: Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription services.  I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy and have not received any compensation for this post.  However, I do receive points to redeem for product if I refer new subscribers with my referral link here.  All opinions are 100% mine.
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...