Penniless Socialite: August Ipsy Glam Bag Review

Monday, September 21, 2015

August Ipsy Glam Bag Review

August 2015 Ipsy August 2015 Ipsy 2
LA Fresh Good Night Night Cream (0,5 oz ~ $12): I am actually an avid user of night creams.  I like the way this one felt: not too heavy and not greasy.  My only problem was the smell.  The scent was so over powering I had to wipe it off my face.

Albertini In Shower Hydrator (1 oz ~$2):  I've been seeing these in shower moisturizers every where.  And I've been thinking it sounds like a stupid idea.  And it is.  All this did was add an extra step to my shower routine.  About 10 minutes after getting out of the shower and drying off, my skin felt dry.

noyah Natural Lipstick (0.04 oz ~ $15):  I really loved the color (desert rose), a nice dusty rose color.  It's perfect for all skin tones and is perfect for work or a casual evening.

Doll Hydra Gel Cream Blush (full size = $16): This stuff was basically just pink grease.

Lord & Berry Lip liner (0.03 oz ~ $9): I was actually really excited to try this product because I am in the market for a lip liner.  This color (nude) was a little too brown for my skin tone and any lip products I actually use.  So, this was a no go for me.

Not a bad haul at $54!
Ipsy Deets
  • $10 per month
  • 5 beauty products, some full sized (2-3) in each bag
  • 1 cosmetic bag
**Full Disclosure: Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription services.  I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy and have not received any compensation for this post.  However, I do receive points to redeem for product if I refer new subscribers with my referral link here.  All opinions are 100% mine.
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...