Penniless Socialite: September Ipsy Glam Bag Review

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September Ipsy Glam Bag Review

September 15 Ipsy Bag

NYX Eye Shadow Trio (0.03 oz ~ $12): Again, Ipsy....stop sending me neutral palettes.  I only have 2 eyelids.  And this was possibly the worst one they've ever sent.  It had absolutely no pigmentation and came off in minutes.

Eau Thermale Avene Soothing Moisture Mask (0.16 oz ~$5):  I do actually like this mask.  It's not too thick or greasy and my skin felt nice and hydrated in the morning.

J. Cat Slide On Eye Pencil (Full size, $2.50): This did not "slide" on as the name suggests.  It was super dry and caused too much tugging on the eye lid to apply.  That is not good for my old lady eyes.

City Color Cosmetics Be Bold Mascara (full size, $6): This mascara was super clumpy.  I don't know if it's the applicator or the formula.

Trust Fund Nail Polish in Elegantly Wasted (Full size, $15): I love this color.  I usually don't like when Ipsy sends me nail polish, but I think this color will be gracing my piggies pretty soon.

This was actually my lowest valued (and least favorite Glam Bag) at $40.50!

Ipsy Deets
  • $10 per month
  • 5 beauty products, some full sized (2-3) in each bag
  • 1 cosmetic bag
**Full Disclosure: Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription services.  I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy and have not received any compensation for this post.  However, I do receive points to redeem for product if I refer new subscribers with my referral link here.  All opinions are 100% mine.
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...