Penniless Socialite: To Each Her Own with LandyBridal

Thursday, October 15, 2015

To Each Her Own with LandyBridal

I got married back in April and I am finally ready to start posting details about the wedding.  So, to kick off the wedding-pallooza in blogland, I thought I would share some of my favorite wedding dress trends with the help of LandyBridal.  I would leave you in suspense and let you guess which trend I chose to wear, but if you follow me on Instagram you should already know.

With the wide array of styles available, LandyBridal is the perfect place to look for trends for wedding dresses 2016!

Landy Bridal 4
Simple Chic
Not everyone wants to be beaded head to toe on their wedding day.  There is something to be said for minimalism.  Minimalist, not boring.  I like that this dress has the one interesting touch of the one-shoulder.  Lace wedding dresses give you the simplicity with a little more oompf.

Landy Bridal 3
Hollywood Glamour
I love the slinky silhouette reminiscent of 1920's Hollywood.  This is definitely not your traditional princess dress.  It oozes sophistication.

Landy Bridal 2
Pink and Adorable
There's no rule that wedding dresses have to be white.  I love the pink trend.  Does the addition of a bow make it too sweet?  I don't think so.

Landy Bridal 1
Short and Vintage

Again, there are no rules with wedding dresses nowadays.  I love love love the tea length vintage look.  Add an illusion neckline and a birdcage veil and you are all set!

Landy Bridal
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post.

 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...