Penniless Socialite: Friday Uniform

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Friday Uniform

Yoyomelody Pink Cardi with leggings (5)
Yoyomelody Pink Cardi with leggings (4) Yoyomelody Pink Cardi with leggings (3) Yoyomelody Pink Cardi with leggings (2)

Fridays typically turn me into a bratty 14 year-old.  I look in my closet and think, "I just can't even...put on pants."  So, my Friday uniform has consisted mainly of leggings and a comfy top.  I love love love Assets leggings from Target.  And this comfy cozy pink cardi from Yoyomelody completes my exasperated look. I think my Friday outfit choices are beginning to make my co-workers wonder if I own real pants.


Cardigan: YoyoMelody (exact)
Striped Tee: Banana Republic (worn, similar)
Leggings: Target (similar)
Boots: Madden Girl via DSW (exact)
Tanner Necklace: Gorjana c/o Shop Bop  (similar, worn)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...