Penniless Socialite: Mara Hoffman Midi Dress

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Mara Hoffman Midi Dress

Mara Hoffman Triad Dress (8) Mara Hoffman Triad Dress (7) Mara Hoffman Triad Dress (6) Mara Hoffman Triad Dress (3)

Last year my fantasy bestie Mindy Kaling turned me on to designer Mara Hoffman.  Mara Hoffman's designs are bright pattern parties that flatter every body type.  They've got shapes and cut outs in all the right places.  So far I've gotten my hands on two maxi dresses and a midi dress (off the clearance racks at ShopBop and Bloomingdale's).  And some of those maxi dresses have cut outs...scandalous.

Right now it's a little too cold to show any skin, so I opted for this midi dress.  The hemline is perfect because it shows just the right amount of my short little legs to prevent the stumpy effect that midi dresses have on me.


Mara Hoffman Triad Dress (exact in another color)
Denim Jacket: Old Navy (similar, worn)
Destine Boots: Just Fab
Socks: Tabbi Socks (exact, worn)
Rebecca Minkoff Nylon Mab Tote via ShopBop (exact in brown, worn)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...