Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Panama Getaway Packing

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Look What I Got: Panama Getaway Packing

Panama Getaway Packing

Today I am jetting off to Panama for a short little (much needed) vacation.   As you can see from my (abbreviated) packing list, I plan to get a whole lot of sitting around at the pool done on this trip.  I purchased an inernational data plan, so you'll be able to keep up with my adventures on Instagram (i.e. probably pictures of cocktails next to a pool).

Shop the Post!
Benefit Dream Screen
New Balance Sneakers for J. Crew
Adrienne Vittadini Travel Bag
Jewels & Grace One Piece Bathing Suit
Mara Hoffman Diamond Print Dress
Tory Burch Tunic
Panama Hat
Jack Roger's Flip Flops
Kate Spade Sunglasses


 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...