Penniless Socialite: Glam Sneakers and Floral Bomber

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Glam Sneakers and Floral Bomber

Glam sneakers, faux leather leggings, and floral bomber 1 Glam sneakers, faux leather leggings, and floral bomber 2 Glam sneakers, faux leather leggings, and floral bomber 3 Glam sneakers, faux leather leggings, and floral bomber 5 Glam sneakers, faux leather leggings, and floral bomber 16

I am starting off the new year (in mid-January) with renewed commitment to this blog and comfortable footwear.  I've always been a fancy shoe girl, but lately I have started amassing a bit of a sneaker collection.  I do like the trend of glammed up sneakers.  I can wear shiny and sparkly things AND have my toes not bleed.  I would also be remiss if I didn't talk about the printed bomber trend that's everywhere.  I love that this badass silhouette now comes in floral.  The bomber jacket aspect makes me think I can have a weekend of partying at bars and concerts, but the floral reminds me I prefer quiet and cats.  It's the small things that are going to make 2017 for me.


 Floral Bomber Jacket: c/o Gamiss (similar)
Irma Tunic: LulaRoe
Necklace: c/o Happiness Boutique (also love this one!)
Kate Spade Watch via Macy's (exact)
Leggings: Assets by Spanx
Nike Sneakers: DSW (similar)
Kate Spade Sunglasses (similar)\
Olivia + Joy Valerie Bag via Plato's Closet (similar)
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...